Ben is a Director of Client Development with over 8 years of experience partnering with private equity general partners, limited partners, and third-party administrators to develop and deliver technology solutions and professional services for private capital markets firms.
Previously, Ben worked as an Account Executive at FIS. Here, Ben helped private equity firms optimize accounting, reporting, and investor relations with FIS Investran and Data Exchange. Prior to becoming an Account Executive, he worked on the product and strategic solutions teams at FIS Investran.
Ben also worked as an Account Executive at Starmind, providing an artificial intelligence platform to financial services, professional services, and insurance firms. As an inaugural team member for Starmind in North America, he helped grow the Starmind brand and the company’s revenue in the United States, Canada, and South America.
Ben is passionate about continuing education and community service. He is an alumnus of Harvard Business School through its Program for Leadership Development, a fast-track alternative to the executive MBA. He also completed courses in data analytics and corporate finance through Wharton and NYU respectively. In his service work, Ben is on the Junior Board at Cristo Rey Brooklyn, a privately funded school for students with limited economic means. He also volunteers at facilities to help those with mental health conditions. Lastly, Ben sponsors a family in rural India to provide them with access to food, education, and shelter through Unbound.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Something you should know
- I’ve lived in 7 places for more than 6 months – Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Boston, Madrid, Miami, and New York City
- I’ve traveled to Australia to play for the Tampa Bay Rays prospect baseball team against national teams including Australia, China, South Korea, and Japan
- I’ve read over 25 books since the start of the pandemic
- FIS President’s Club 3 out of 3 years eligible
- FIS Vision Award winner for creating “Golden Demo/Implementation Investran Database”
- Responsible for the largest contract in Investran Data Exchange history – Total Contract Value $2.2M