Matt Angier is a Director of Client Development, with over 15 years of experience helping executives leverage technology to achieve their business objectives.
Matt spent 10+ years at industry leading analyst firms; Gartner, Forrester and Corporate Executive Board (TowerGroup) as an Account Director for large enterprises across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail and Technology industries.
Matt spent an additional 5 years at early stage startups acting as the initial sales hire building the sales functions from the ground up, identifying product market fit and accelerating revenue.
Matts expertise spans sales, relationship management, operations, and product development.
“There is no way around hard work. Embrace it.” – Roger Federer
Something you should know
- Avid golfer – Most memorable round at Oakmont 2 weeks before the US Open
- Music lover – Newport Folk and New Orleans Jazz Fest are among my favorite weekends
- Outdoor enthusiast – Visited 12 national parks and I can confidently suggest not to hike through the Grand Canyon in July
- Presidents Cup & CEO Club Achiever
- Brought in the first dollar of revenue for two startups