Phoebe is a Chief of Staff with 3 years of SaaS experience in strategy and operations, helping to bridge the gap between business and technology at growth stage startups.
Prior to Maestro, Phoebe was the Manager of Revenue Strategy at Vettery. Here, she worked closely with leaders across product, marketing, sales, and customer success on strategic initiatives to scale revenue and drive operational improvements. Phoebe has an expertise in GTM strategy and planning and is passionate about building and optimizing teams, processes, and systems from the ground up.
Phoebe holds a Bachelor’s degree in Government from Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.
“Nothing will work unless you do” – Maya Angelou
Something you should know
- Mom to Cavapoo puppy, Theodore
- Was a sprinter on the track & field team in college
- Certified foodie, determined to go to every restaurant in the NYC Zagat guide
- At previous company, played instrumental role in successful integration of 2 companies following acquisition
- Led revenue operations for 100+ person sales team, driving revenue growth of 35% year over year