Robert Leddy is a Product Manager with a focus on the formulation, execution planning, and delivery of top-quality client solutions. His background in customer-focused product management is centered around the success of the customer through the product development ideation, scoping, and implementation planning of Maestro’s deal performance management platform. Robert is passionate, goal-oriented, and has a history of driving consistent revenue growth and managing market entry strategies for both emerging and established companies.
Prior to joining Maestro, Robert worked as entrepreneur-in-residence for B-Fore Capital, a New York based venture capital firm. Prior to that, Robert worked in various business development and client facing capacities at Axial Inc., a technology platform built for Private Equity business development.
Robert started his career at BlackRock in the global consultant relations group, where he drove revenue growth and managed strategic partnerships with global institutional investment consultants and their clients.
“When receiving suggestions, you can also try the exact opposite and see what happens.” – Rick Rubin
Something you should know
- Aspiring chef, but doesn’t watch the cooking channel
- When not in the office, found on a beach or mountain
- Primarily focused on family, the New York Giants, and the Rangers
- First published at age 12 (a children’s poetry book)
- Advisor to several fast-growing tech start-ups
- Chosen to spearhead and coordinate 5 different new business groups at three different companies.