Driving operating alpha requires aligned teams, clear vision, and flawless execution. Proving it requires data-driven narratives. Maestro delivers it all.
Maestro is the only platform that brings investors and their portfolio companies together to plan, execute, and measure value creation strategy from day one to exit.
Streamlined execution and Reporting
Maestro meets the needs of stakeholders across the value creation chain, including deal teams, portfolio company managementies, boards, and other key stakeholders.
Provide ongoing, real-time visibility into how the investment thesis is translating into value.
Ensure management teams can report to boards using real-time operating and financial data.
portfolio company management
Transform exit goals into an executable value creation plan that drives transparency and accountability.
Differentiate during fundraising with case studies that showcase ESG, strategic growth, and value creation success
by getting deal teams, operating teams, and management teams—on the same page and in the same workflow system.
– Align the investment thesis with operational strategy.
– Create a single source of operational and financial truth.
– Set the 100-day plan in motion on day one.
– Establish frameworks, goals, and accountabilities.
– Ensure visibility and clarity for all stakeholders.
using workflows that support operational excellence in private equity.
– Assign budgets, timelines, and responsibilities.
– Set role-based project views and permissions.
– Memorialize and redeploy successful strategies across the portfolio.
using real-time financial and operational data that lets you measure what matters and surface cross-portfolio insights.
– Integrate data from financial and operational systems.
– Create custom BI dashboards to surface data-driven insights.
– Monitor delivery progress and value creation impact.
– Conduct talent assessments and monitor performance trends.
– Collect and analyze ESG metrics across the portfolio.
report on results
and generate compelling value creation narratives calibrated to the unique needs of diverse stakeholders, including operating partners, deal teams, boards, and LPs.
– Automate reporting for multiple audiences, meeting types & cadences.
– Generate reports with real-time financial and operational data.
– Build granular or high-level reports based on stakeholder requirements
& meeting objectives.
– Quantify the impact of your value creation efforts.
Build trust with portfolio companies
Create a trusted advisor relationship with portfolio company management
teams from day one with a collaborative and transparent process. Maestro
streamlines and simplifies workflows and reporting for all executives and
business functions, including sales, marketing, and product development.
- Achieve clarity on investor priorities and expectations.
- Accelerate alignment on value creation initiatives and exit goals.
- Save time with automated progress reporting for effective weekly,
monthly and quarterly meetings.
Streamline and enhance LP reporting at the portfolio-company level.
Maestro consolidates and links operational and financial data to help you
demonstrate the positive impact your operating team has on value creation
- Automate robust reporting on portfolio company progress
- Demonstrate the impact of the operating strategy on key financials.
- Differentiate your unique approach to investors to stand out during
Powering More Than
Private Equity Sponsors
Value Creation Initiatives
Argonaut approaches each of its investments as a partnership with the seller, and immediately recognized Maestro’s strengths in helping its portfolio partners grow their companies’ top and bottom lines. Within weeks of launch, the Argonaut operations team had Maestro up and running, using it to craft detailed value creation journeys and to track KPIs tied to investment objectives.Brian GreenVice President, Argonaut Private Equity
Maestro is the primary tool that powers our integrated approach to value creation. Maestro allows me to have full visibility into plan objectives and helps me work in conjunction with other leaders at our company without siloes.Melissa SopwithHead of Marketing, PFB Custom Homes Group
With value creation at the core of our approach, we had no choice but to make this software package the heart of our technology roadmap –> PE 2.0Sander van WoerdenFounding Partner, Lexar Partners
Eager to Learn More?
Download our brochure to learn more about how you can accelerate value creation at your firm