Amy Newlan is a Senior Vice President, Head of Client Development, with over 15 years of experience helping private equity professionals optimize the performance of their investments by leveraging technology solutions.
Amy spent the early part of her career at Portfolio Advisors, a private equity fund of funds, where she gained a deep foundation in private equity operations. She then moved to Sydney, Australia where she led the launch of J.P. Morgan’s Private Equity & Real Estate Services division in Asia. Amy returned to New York and joined iLEVEL in 2013, heading up the Americas Sales Team following Ipreo’s acquisition of the company.
As a versatile leader in the Fintech industry, Amy’s expertise spans relationship management, product management, operations, sales, and client service.
“In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.” — Yogi Berra
Something you should know
- Fad fitness enthusiast (consider yourself warned, she’ll try and get you to take a class!)
- Watched 7 seasons of Game of Thrones in one month…in winter
- Travel obsessed and Delta Airlines loyalist.
- Winner of the JPMorgan Chairman’s Circle Award for launching the Private Equity Fund Administration business in Asia-Pacific
- Participated in various industry panels on improving efficiency in private equity operations